Council of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underneath the world that everyone believes is the real one, a group of beings thought not to exist live, hunting through what the humans has thrown away, plotting the survival of their own race, this is the council of the night

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

walking through the courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkangel

Darkangel

walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:02 am

she could not help but smile again as he spoke of the shirt being his favotate "well it dose suit you so I do understand not wanting to get it wet" she said moving to hold the door open for him so they could enter the lobby again "if you wish we could just sit here for awhile I don't have anything to rush back for"
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 am

He lets out a soft chuckle smiling nodding"Yea sure, i don't have anything else i need to get to either"He says smiling softly as he walks into the hobby, sittting on one of the leather couches.
Back to top Go down
http://councilofthenight.vampire-legend.com
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:12 am

she followed her heels clicking on the polished floor as she moved to sit in a chair next to him "so" she said with a chuckle" now what?" she crossed her legs her shirt falling open slightly
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:15 am

He lets out a soft chuckle as he reached into a cabinet, pulling out a bottle of bloodwine and pours himself a cup, taking a sip from it"no idea"
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:14 pm

angela shook her head " I guess thats how is gonna go from now on right?" she said softly watching him drink his blood wine and sighed knowing she'd have to fins a club or somthing after she was donewith the paper work.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 pm

He raised his eyes looking over towards her"This is how what's going to work form now on?" He asks confused by the statement
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 pm

angela looked at him "ow I meant just stitting around waiting " she said "seems I am doing a lot of it today, Im hoping I can find acub or somthing to take away the bordome " she said chuckaling to ehr self.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:19 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle running a hand through his hair"Nice, im going to one later, it's a rather good one near the lake, it you want you can come along"He says laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Angfela looked at him "humm sits at home and be bored or got to a good club with a nice looking bloke , club wins , sure" she said grinning to him "what time?" she asked wondering just how long she had to change.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 pm

He lets out a soft laugh as he takes out his cell, flipping it open looking at the time"Hmm, it's about 5 right now, how about 15 minutes to seven?" He asks his eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 pm

angela looked at her watch and nodded " sure, now just begs the question where to meet" she asked "unless you want to meet at my place im sure you know where that is right" she said grinning to him and inwardly to her self.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:34 pm

He lets out a soft laugh nodding"Yea sure, i'll see you there"He yawns getting up, walking over to his room.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 pm

angela chukled and stood up too moving to the elavaor to return to her own room watching him sip into he room first before going up to her office still smiling and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking through the courtyard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Council of the Night :: Outside area :: Courtyard-
Jump to: