Council of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underneath the world that everyone believes is the real one, a group of beings thought not to exist live, hunting through what the humans has thrown away, plotting the survival of their own race, this is the council of the night

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

walking through the courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oel
Admin
Oel

walking through the courtyard Empty
PostSubject: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:21 am

Oel let out a very soft sigh as he walked through the courtyard. it was the middle of winter and snow covered that ground making it freezing cold, however this has no effect on the vampires who reside here. He was calmly walking along the path when he moved over towards a section of tree's that he could often be seen at, sitting against the golden-brown bark of the huge tree. His pure white hair, which almost matched the paper like quality of his skin. A black sleeveless shirt covering his usually bare chest, it had golden chains painted on the shirt, making a gridlock pattern as he wore his usually black leather pants, smiles softly as he takes out a book
Back to top Go down
http://councilofthenight.vampire-legend.com
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 am

Angela walked threw the coartyard her long jacket blowing behind her as she moved. Seeing a man sat against a tree she slowed her walking "are you ment to sit there?" she asked moving to sit on a seat "there are seats avalible " she said taking out a small book to read.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:40 am

He raised his eyes up from his book, looking over towards the person up there"Yes i did mean to sit by this tree, it's where i usually do" He lets out a soft laugh, rubbing the back of his neck before his eyes raised a bit more"Hey, your Angela right? the new leader of the justice department" He says yawning softly
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:44 am

angela looked down at him from hers "yes, I am how do you know I just started today , thought I would get some air " she placed the book across the knees of her white trousers and looke dat him with a sort of smile. She wondered how some one so young would know such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 am

Oel let out a soft laugh looking up at her"Oel Kitaye, lord of the head, In other words the big boss, so I'm pretty sure I'd know if you started today, i would be insulted with myself if i did not" He lets out a soft laugh looking over towards her.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 am

angela chuckled to her self "well its nice to finally meet you, Oel Kitaye, lord of the head, i heard you were around but never expected you to be here" she said moving to hold out her hand for him to shake "so what brings you here?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:55 am

He lets out a soft chuckle raising his hand shaking her softly before returning his hand back down, resting it on the snow"I like the quietness that we get out here, it's kinda nice"he looks back down at his book.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:57 am

angela looked at him and nodded "yes but sometimes alittle noise is good too , in the right context" she said cukaling as she looked at him over her own book .
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 am

He let out a soft laugh nodding softly"Yea i guess it would be"He says his eyes continuing to read the book, still paying attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:40 am

Abgela looked at him over her book , she could not help think why and how such a young man got such a high position in the coucil "ok I have to ask How did you get it?" he asked him closing the book and placing it down next to her as she folded her arms across her chest
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 am

Chuckles"It's simple really, the previous one died, i was determined to be the strongest fighter here, and they thought that with my young age and that fact that i had older one's to help me i'd be the best choice"He says shrugging slightly
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:46 am

she chuckled as she finished "makes sense , but why me for this position ?" she asked now with her book in hand moving to sit in front of him on the grass watching him finding him facinating to listen to even thought he was alot older from what she had been told .
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:50 am

He lets out a soft chuckle resting his hand behind his neck"Honestly, heard you were good at what we were looking for i guess was the main thing, Then there's the fact that i also knew your parents and that they were good people"He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:58 am

Anglea looked straight at him when he mentioned her perants but said nothing her face said it all "you knew my perants , since when ?" she said "as for being the best I can be those are factors my father thought me " she said now sitting side on to him .
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:05 am

He nodded softly"I did awile ago, and whatever, those factors still gave you the edge we were looking for"
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:09 am

she nodded and looked at him over her shoulder " ok, as for my family they never spoke they knew you" she said softly slowly turning to face him. She brushed the dirt from her trousers as she now sat looking at him
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:11 am

He shrugs softly"cant say it affects me weather they knew me or not"He says looking down at his book again, starting to read it.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:17 am

standing back up she brushed down her trousers "me nether I am who I am because of me, not you, or anything else " she said picking up her book from the ground "nice to meet you and I hope your next 100 years are as fun as your last" she sid letting him know she knew alittle about him.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:26 am

He lets out a soft laugh, looking up at her as he stands up chuckling"So do i, I've had a fun 100 years"He says laughing.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 am

angela looked at him as he stood "I didn't mean it as a compliment " she said turning to look at him face to face her eyes looking into his for amoment she sofened but then pulled her self back and her back straightened as shte memories of bing alone came back to remind her that waht her life held from now on.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:38 am

He ran a head threw his white hair before grining softly"Weather it was meant as one or not, thanks"He says looking up at the sky as it started to slowly snow.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 am

she looked up and felt the cold snow on ht face sighing as it gently touched her cheek "Humm better get inside , white dosn't leave much to the imagination if wet " she said looking at him again
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:49 am

He lets out a soft laugh nodding softly"Yea i must agree that it does not, well shall we go inside? I don't want this shirt to get wet"He says laughing as he fists his own shirt.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:57 am

angela looked at his shit "dosn't look like anything's wrong with it to me" she said grinning to him as they moved inside "besides men can take there shirts off unfortunatly we can't unless we want to get into trouble or have a little fun" she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Admin
Oel

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 am

He lets out a soft laugh looking at her"Yuppers, i guess you have a point there"He says rubbing the back of his neck"And i just really like this shirt, it's one of the few one's i will wear lol"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking through the courtyard   walking through the courtyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking through the courtyard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Council of the Night :: Outside area :: Courtyard-
Jump to: