Council of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underneath the world that everyone believes is the real one, a group of beings thought not to exist live, hunting through what the humans has thrown away, plotting the survival of their own race, this is the council of the night

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

freinds in strange places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkangel

Darkangel

freinds in strange places Empty
PostSubject: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 am

Angela sat at her desk reading file after file she hated this part of ehr job mut it was a must she shifted one and closed it standing she streached and smiled at her meeting
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:39 pm

~It was pass mid-night when she was walking in the hallways, she notice the light was still on in the office and wonder who left it on. She knocks lightly on the door~
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:04 am

angela sat in her office her time out with Ole had take up most of the previose after noon but she had loved it as she now did him too. sighing she sat back in her chair and smiled. She saw the pile of files but stood up moving to a coffee machine she pored out a drink but it tasted bad . poring it down a sink she moved to a small fridge opening it she saw fresh orange and took a smal bottle out , opening it she drank.
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 am

~she step closer to the door as she heard a faint noise inside and knock again~
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:35 am

angela moved to the door orange juice held in her hand a she opened it and looked "yes " she asked taking a second drink " can I help you" but no sooner she ahd finished she felt sick and dove to the bathroom .

several minets later she walked back out "sorry bad drink I guess" she said and sat back down " so ho can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 pm

She waited for her to come back,looked at her little concerned. "
I'm sorry to bother you, but i heard a noise and i came to check if everything was ok. I'm Isa Rose by the way" reaching her hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:48 pm

"its ok im just working a bit late is all" she said smiling as she looked up from her desk as she closed another file and moved one more to in front of ehr "sit and chat if you want your not bothering me , lik i said just ctching up had a rather wonderful night out several knights ao and still not caught up." she sighed and smiled to her
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:54 pm

~She nods lightly and looks around the room~ "If your busy I can leave, it looks like you have a lot of your to do"
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:01 pm

" Id wish you didn't i need a distraction from this " she said smiling to her as she poited to teh small pile of files . closing it she moved from bhind the deska dnssat down on acuch a she waited for Isa to join her "I won't bite" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:05 pm

~She nods and sits down on the chair straight with her hands on her thighs and smiles softly~ "And I wont kill"
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:19 pm

"thats good to know" she said taking a deep breath in as she felt sick again "excuse me" she said and bolted for teh bathroom for a second time she was begining to become tire of it physicaly and mentaly.
Walking abck out she threw peice of tiussu in a bin and sighed "sorry been feling sick for bout to dys now guess its food poizaning"
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:32 pm

~she nods lightly, smelling the scent of her accident on her smell and smiles lightly and say~ "Maybe you'll take it slow next time"
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:56 pm

angela looked at her "yeah but i've drunk that much before and this hasn't hapened I was fine the day afetr this is recent" she sid and sighed holding her stomach sitting down she smiled to her "so Isa what is it you do here?" she asked softly taking a sip of fresh water
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 pm

~She looks at her closely~ I'm a teacher, i teach Abilities research and I'm sorry for asking you this but have you had any sexual activities in the pass weeks?
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:11 pm

angela smiled at ehr when she said she was a teacher especialy part of Abilities research but frwned when she asked about her activitys " I have some one yes" she said standing back up and moving to her desk thinking it was about personal the question.
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:15 pm

~She looks down and sigh softly~ I'm sorry for asking you that, its just ~She saw her reaction and decided to change the subject~ What do you teach?
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Angel knew what she was sugestng but could not bring her self to even thik she was pregnant" i teach law and Regulations" she said she sid softly "erm.. what were you going to sa earlier?" she asked her voice now softer toward isa
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:28 pm

~She looks at her closely for a moment, then looks a way and say in a soft sigh~ I think its best if you stop drinking for a while
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Angel looked puzled at her "I haven't touched drop in weeks, can't keep it down " she said taking asip of her orange juice "but i can orange jusice though " she said placing the bottel beside her as she looek at her.
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:02 pm

~she nods lightly~ You should go t o the doctor
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:12 pm

"why its just stomach bug...maybe.. ok i'll go tomrrow" she sid fially giving in to the idea of going she ahted doctors at th best of times.
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:23 pm

~She knew it wasn't just a stomach bug. she smiles at her and lied hoping it was for the best~ Yeah just a stomach Bug
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:10 am

angela sighed the though had run threw her mind more than once , but she didn't know how Oel would take the knowlage she carried his child or wether he would want her to getr rid of it seeing he was the head man. so much ran threw her mind she instiktively let her hand rest on her tummy. she looked at Isa and smiled " I ment him last month, he changed my whole world, I mean it I went from cold and closed inside to oen just because of himand how he made me feel" she said not knowing why she was telling her these things.
Back to top Go down
isa

isa

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:48 pm

~She looks at her and said apathetically~ I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel

Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:26 pm

she looked at her "I don't know he pretty high up, i don't know what i'd do if he askled me to get rid of it.. if i am " she said looking down then drifting into a deep thought again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freinds in strange places   freinds in strange places Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freinds in strange places
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Council of the Night :: Justice and Regulations :: Office/Room of Lord/Lady-
Jump to: