Council of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underneath the world that everyone believes is the real one, a group of beings thought not to exist live, hunting through what the humans has thrown away, plotting the survival of their own race, this is the council of the night

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lounging around bored out of her mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

Lounging around bored out of her mind Empty
PostSubject: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Tenkazi let out a soft yawn as she slowly walked into the lobby, her hands held clasped behind her behind her back. Her black hair was a bit longer then in the avy, still cut rather short as she sat down on one of the lobby chairs. She took out a small book and started to read it.
Back to top Go down
gabbygabbygabs

gabbygabbygabs

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:03 pm

*she laughes as she ran away from jake with his cloak in her hands and turned for the lobby stairs nearly falling over whn she saw her*
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Tenkazi chuckled softly turning her head over towards the noise of someone running into the lobby as she looked at her laughing softly"Hello"
Back to top Go down
gabbygabbygabs

gabbygabbygabs

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:07 pm

heyy can u hide this??? *holds the cloak out*
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:10 pm

She lets out a soft chuckle"Sure"She grabs the cloak, hiding it in the ottoman her legs are on top of.
Back to top Go down
gabbygabbygabs

gabbygabbygabs

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:12 pm

thnx ...i owe you *she hides round the corner waiting for jake ..when jake catches up to her she pounces on him and knocks him to the floor*
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:15 pm

She lets out a soft chuckle watching the sceen of the two(Guessing that the guy is one too) vampires and she laughed softly
Back to top Go down
gabbygabbygabs

gabbygabbygabs

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:17 pm

*when jake asked for his cloak she said she hid it somewhere he'll never find it and when he triend to get up and pined him back down again and sat onto of him* u aint going nowhere *she ooks at you* i'm gabs
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:19 pm

The girl lets out a soft chuckle again looking at the scene"My name is Tenkazi"She smiles looking at the scene"Okay....jake i think it was, you really are getting your ass kicked"She laughs.
Back to top Go down
gabbygabbygabs

gabbygabbygabs

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:21 pm

*jake growled and tried to get up* well i just had my snack soo...i'm all hyped up..he hasn't eaten since..i dunno
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 pm

She lets out a soft giggle"Nice, Btw jake your cloak is up near justice and regulations"
Back to top Go down
gabbygabbygabs

gabbygabbygabs

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:25 pm

*she smiles making sure jake didn't see and then she puyt on a glaring face
* why did u tell him??? *stands uo and jake runs to get his cloak and she bursts out laughing*
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:29 pm

She lets out a soft giggle as he goes running up stairs chuckling"Nice, lets hope Angela pucnhes him for being a perve looking around her stuff"Giggles"God..i just had to, that was perfect"
Back to top Go down
gabbygabbygabs

gabbygabbygabs

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:30 pm

yup it was....(i g2g byeeeez i'l lb on tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Tenkazi

Tenkazi

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:31 pm

(Kkay) She smiles happily"Yea, i can't wait to see him in the informatory later"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lounging around bored out of her mind   Lounging around bored out of her mind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lounging around bored out of her mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Council of the Night :: Healing and Life :: Entrance-
Jump to: