Council of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underneath the world that everyone believes is the real one, a group of beings thought not to exist live, hunting through what the humans has thrown away, plotting the survival of their own race, this is the council of the night

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gabbygabbygabs

gabbygabbygabs

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Name:
Gabriella Anne Taylor
Looks:
(picture)
Personalty:
I'm nice most of the tims as long as you are nice to me and very few people have gotten on my dark side but they still regret it. I love my friends and family and if anybody hurts them they wil die within 2 minutes.
Bio:
I was born in Lindsay california and when i was 16 i decided to go take a walk in the woods...it was my worst choice ever, what i didn't know was that there was a very thirsty vampire in them..i was scare dto go into them at first because of the stories about the monster in the woods that sucks you dry but i laughes it off and told myself they were just stories and walked into the woods and seconds later i was on the floor dazing into the night sky and felt a hug thirst at my throat sdo i went back to my house for something to drink and my little sister was sleeping when i went to check on her but i ended up drinking her dry..so i've lived as a vampire since then
Postion:
Life and Healing

i hope i put it in the right one
Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Council of the Night :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: